- 12 hours or more of comfort with 96% hydration
- Designed to address discomfort from dry eyes
- the only contact lenses cleared by the U.S. FDA for the claim: "may provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms relating to dryness during lens wear."
- Proclear sphere Monthly Nearsighted/Farsighted
- Proclear toric Monthly Astigmatism
- Proclear multifocal Monthly Need Readers/Bifocals
- Proclear multifocal toric Monthly Astigmatism
- Proclear 1 day Daily Nearsighted/Farsighted
- Proclear 1 day multifocal Daily Need Readers/Bifocals
Patented PC Technology™
As the original PC hydrogel contact lens, the CooperVision Proclear® Family of lenses have been using biocompatible technology to deliver excellent health and comfort for more than a decade.
Proclear’s PC Technology is based on molecular chemistry. It lets your patients enjoy exceptional comfort with a biocompatible lens material that remains hydrated and feeling moist and comfortable all day long.
In fact, Proclear contacts are the only contact lenses cleared by the U.S. FDA for the claim: "may provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms relating to dryness during lens wear."
High-Performing Hydrogel Lens Options
The Proclear family includes contact lenses for a wide range of vision correction needs. With sphere, toric and multifocal lens designs available, Proclear lenses can address virtually every common vision condition.
Your patients will appreciate the long-lasting, moist comfort and dependable vision performance of Proclear contact lenses.