- Vision correction for myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia
- Silicone hydrogel material
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- UVA and UVB protection1
- Daily replacement lenses
The Convenience of Daily Disposables, the Health of Silicone Hydrogel
It’s time. Getting your patients into silicone hydrogel (SiHy) daily disposable lenses just got easier, thanks to clariti® 1 day from CooperVision. With one contact lens family, clariti 1 day sphere, toric and multifocal contacts enable you to meet the unique needs of your daily wear lens patients.
The clariti 1 day lens allows 100% corneal oxygen consumption2. In fact, it provides more than the recommended amount of oxygen3 across the entire lens surface to help maintain ocular health.
WetLoc™ Technology Leads to Excellent All-Day Comfort
In addition to the health benefits of silicone hydrogel, we also put the focus on comfort. That’s why clariti 1 day lenses feature unique WetLoc™ technology. The clariti™ WetLoc™ technology creates a naturally hydrated lens for enhanced all-day comfort. The result is a lens with high water content4 that provides excellent all-day comfort for your patients.
Talk to your patients about the healthy advantages and daily convenience of clariti 1 day, the world’s only family of silicone hydrogel daily disposable contact lenses.
1. Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
2. Brennan N.A. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 2005; 82:467–472.
3. Holden B.A., Mertz GW. Critical oxygen levels to avoid corneal edema for daily and extended wear contact lenses. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 1984; 25:1161.
4. Manufacturer’s quoted core water content.