Great comfort and vision—patient after patient, lens after lens
- Natural wettability
- Low modulus, high Dk for a variety of needs
- Silicone hydrogel material + UV blocking*
Great vision and comfort in a naturally wettable silicone hydrogel
The Avaira family from CooperVision is an excellent choice for wearers looking to make a change; whether that is from glasses to contact lenses or changing from their current contact lens brand. Designed to optimise moisture and oxygen for comfort and eye health benefits, the Avaira family also delivers excellent optics.
The Avaira family includes CooperVision's Aquaform® Comfort Science™, which:
- Creates a naturally hydrophilic lens that locks water within, minimising dehydration
- Stays moist without the need of wetting agents
- Through the high wettability of the lens surface resists deposits for less build-up and increased comfort
- Provides high levels of moisture
Aquaform Comfort Science also utilises longer siloxane chains, resulting in less silicone incorporated into the lens material. This creates a more flexible, low-modulus lens that's soft and comfortable.
*Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, as they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.