- The high Dk/t of silicone hydrogel, now as affordable as 1 day hydrogel
- Delivers up to 2x the Dk/t as comparable hydrogel multifocal lenses3
- Provides 100% of the oxygen the cornea needs4 for whiter5, brighter eyes for your patients
- Excellent vision at all distances and all-day comfort
- Built-in UV blocker1
- Easy fitting – just 5 minutes more2 than with sphere lenses
The breathability of 1 day SiHy. Priced like 1 day hydrogel.
Offer your patients high breathability and surprising value.
With clariti® 1 day multifocal contact lenses, you can offer your presbyopic patients the benefits of 1 day silicone hydrogel (SiHy), while saving them from the high cost commonly associated with other 1 day SiHy lenses.
Now you can switch your frequent replacement silicone hydrogel (SiHy) patients to the convenience of the 1 day modality without sacrificing the breathability their eyes are used to…
…and upgrade your 1 day hydrogel patients to the most breathable soft contact lens material…
…for a price that’s just as affordable as 1 day hydrogel lenses.
Offer excellent vision at all distances.
Smooth progressive zones support easy adaptation
- 4 dedicated, discrete zones of stable power
- Unique dual Intermediate Vision Zones designed for the lifestyle vision needs of many presbyopes
- Smooth power transitions across the optical center ensure excellent vision at all distances.
Offer comfort that lasts all day.
- High water content (56%) combines with WetLoc™ technology to support excellent all-day comfort
- Entire lens surface is stays continuously moist throughout the day
- Built-in moisture is evenly spread throughout the lens and mimics the moisture dispersion of naturally healthy eyes.
Offer a simple, fast fit.
clariti 1 day multifocal contact lenses feature consistent progressive zones from lens to lens, making it easy to get a successful fit. In fact, clariti 1 day multifocal contact lenses take only 5 minutes of total chair time longer to fit than clariti 1 day sphere lenses.2
The high breathability of 1 day silicone hydrogel, priced like 1 day hydrogel. And easy to fit, too. Offer your presbyopic patients the lens that offers more – clariti 1 day multifocal contact lenses.
1. Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
2. Difference of the average total chair time between clariti® 1 day and clariti® 1 day multifocal. Data on file, CooperVision.
3. CooperVision, data on file. Results from Phasefocus profiling. The Dk/t scale has been standardized to enable correct like-for-like comparison of Dk/t over the complete lens.
4. Brennan, NA. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2005;82(6):467-472.
5. clariti® 1 day offers whiter eyes than 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST. Data on file, CooperVision.