- Vision correction for presbyopia
- Silicone hydrogel material
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- UVA and UVB protection1
- Daily replacement lenses
Silicone hydrogel 1-day contact lens for presbyopia
Clariti® 1 day multifocal allows your patients with presbyopia to enjoy the convenience of a daily disposable lens and the healthy advantage of silicone hydrogel (SiHy).
The clariti 1 day lens allows 100% corneal oxygen consumption2. In fact, it provides more than the recommended amount of oxygen3 across the entire lens surface to help maintain ocular health.
And for your practice, clariti 1 day multifocal lets you expand what you have to offer with a lens you can prescribe with confidence.
WetLoc™ Technology Leads to Excellent All-Day Comfort
CooperVision clariti 1 day multifocal features WetLoc™ technology, a process that creates a hydrophilic lens with optimal wettability.
WetLoc is a non-surface treatment technology that manipulates the structure of hydrophobic silicone molecules so they become hydrophilic. This creates a lens that naturally attracts and binds water molecules, holding them tightly to the lens surface. WetLoc also provides continuous wettability throughout the wearing time. The result is a lens with high water content4 that provides excellent all-day comfort for your patients.
Talk to your presbyopic patients about the healthy advantages and daily convenience of clariti 1 day multifocal.
1. Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
2. Brennan N.A. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 2005; 82:467–472.
3. Holden B.A., Mertz GW. Critical oxygen levels to avoid corneal edema for daily and extended wear contact lenses. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 1984; 25:1161.
4. Manufacturer’s quoted core water content.