- Monthly replacement lenses
- Natural wettability
- Low modulus, high Dk for a variety of needs
- Silicone hydrogel material
- Biofinity Monthly Nearsighted/Farsighted
- Biofinity XR Monthly Nearsighted/Farsighted
- Biofinity toric Monthly Astigmatism
- Biofinity XR toric Monthly Astigmatism
- Biofinity multifocal Monthly Need Readers/Bifocals
Patented Aquaform® Technology
CooperVision Biofinity® family of silicone hydrogel contact lenses feature our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, which creates a naturally hydrophilic contact lens with a low modulus for enhanced comfort.
Aquaform® Technology uses longer siloxane chains, so the lens requires less silicone to achieve high levels of oxygen transmissibility. It also creates charged areas within the lens material that form hydrogen bonds with water molecules, locking the water into the lens to aid in comfort and minimize deposits.
Up to 6 Nights and 7 Days of Extended Wear
Thanks to a unique silicone hydrogel material, your patients can wear Biofinity lenses not just all day, but for up to six nights and seven days in a row. They’ll experience a long-lasting level of comfort that they may have never thought possible in contact lenses.
And because Biofinity lenses stay moist and comfortable, your patients are less likely to need additional wetting drops. That’s money they’ll be happy to save.