- The high Dk/t of silicone hydrogel, now as affordable as 1 day hydrogel
- Provides 100% of the oxygen the cornea needs3 for whiter4, brighter eyes for your patients
- Offers consistent stability and excellent optical performance
- Supports excellent, all-day comfort
- Built-in UV blocker1
- Gives FRP SiHy patients a more convenient replacement schedule without sacrificing the breathability their eyes are used to
The world’s first silicone hydrogel 1 day toric contact lens. Priced like 1 day hydrogel.
Offer your patients excellent optics for excellent performance.
With clariti® 1 day toric contact lenses, you can offer your astigmatic patients excellent lens performance with:
Precise design for a precise fit
- High-precision lens manufacturing process for excellent optical performance and consistent correction of astigmatism
- Improved quality of vision through aspheric and toric optics designed to reduce eyes’ natural spherical and astigmatism aberrations
Offer more breathability.
clariti 1 day toric contact lenses ensure:
- Dk/t values that offer 2x as much oxygen2 across the prescription range compared to 1 day hydrogel toric lenses
- Dk values of 60, up to 3x that of hydrogels – providing good Dk/t values at all points across the lens
- Patients’ eyes receive 100% of the oxygen their corneas need2
Offer comfort that lasts all day.
- Smooth gradient ballast minimizes lid/lens interactions for comfort and consistent stability
- High water content (56%) combines with WetLoc™ technology to support excellent all-day comfort
- Entire lens surface is stays continuously moist throughout the day
- Built-in moisture is evenly spread throughout the lens and mimics the moisture dispersion of naturally healthy eyes
Offer excellent stability from start to finish.
clariti 1 day toric contact lenses stabilize quickly and provide consistent stability throughout the day – minimizing lens rotations on your patients’ eyes.
clariti 1 day toric contact lenses:
- Demonstrated minimal rotations on the eyes – 86% oriented within 10 degree or less from optimum after 3 minutes settling on dispensing.
- Demonstrated excellent rotational stability – all lenses were stable within 10 degrees or less of the optimum position at the 1-week follow-up visit.
- Achieved 100% fit acceptance at fitting and 1-week follow-up visit.
Offer more value.
clariti 1 day toric contact lenses are just as affordable as 1 day hydrogel lenses. So now you can offer your astigmatic patients the benefits of 1 day SiHy – and surprising value – while saving them from the high cost commonly associated with other 1 day SiHy lenses.
Offer your patients the excellent performance, high breathability and value of the world’s first silicone hydrogel 1 day toric lenses – CooperVision® clariti® 1 day toric contact lenses.
1. Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
2. Lumb, E and Symons, A. Comparison of Dk/t values of daily disposable soft toric contact lenses using high resolution thickness profiling. Contact Lens & Anterior Eye. June 2018;41:S43.
3. Brennan, NA. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2005;82(6):467-472.
4. clariti® 1 day offers whiter eyes than 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST. Data on file, CooperVision.
-6.50D to -9.00D (0.50DS steps)
-6.50D to -9.00D (0.50DS steps)